Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Double Trouble

Hannah stayed home sick yesterday. Actually it was more like playing hookie.
She had a runny nose and watery eyes and just didn't want to go. And knowing that the rest of my week was very busy I figured it would be the day for her to stay home.

My biggest challenge of having the two of them at home? Walking the dog. I actually didn't end up walking him at all. Instead we piled into the car and picked up Daddy and stopped at the dog run near his office at lunch. Problem solved.

But, it would have been a lot simpler to just pile them into the double stroller and zoom around the block. Maybe I would have even gotten naps out of it.

But...what double stroller?

We've been toying with the idea ever since Alex was born and the answer always was that I wouldn't have both kids out much in the winter and come spring time we would reconsider seeing how much Hannah liked to walk and how big Alex got to fit into the Becko.

But with this mild winter I'm starting to reconsider.

And I continue to lust over the Baby Jogger City Select.

Front and back, not side by side, to fit down any aisle. And while I think we're past the point of needing a bassinet, the car seat adapter would certainly come in handy.

I'm trying to seek out a deal in the US where the strollers are a good few hundred dollars cheaper or even buy one slightly used like we did with our current Bugaboo Frog.

No luck though.

No, I'll continue to lust knowing that every day that goes by without it is one fewer that we would have been getting a return on our investment. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment