Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy Summer!

Today is officially the last day of school! As we pack up for a family vacation and get ready to celebrate Hannah's great year in class 2B with a school wide BBQ, I thought I would share some wonderful articles that came my way this week.

Maybe you're heading off on a family vacation or celebrating St Jean Baptiste/Canada Day in town. Either way, take a little mommy time for yourself.

And just because I can :) here are some of my recent articles with my new local Montreal finds:
Can you tell I've been busy? That's why I am so looking forward to sitting in the sunshine, reading a book (Patron Saints of Liars is next up for book club) and enjoying some family time, unplugged.

Wishing you all the best for wonderful long weekends and summer sun. See you next in July with a full vacation roundup.

Happy Canada Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment