Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Boden Maternity

The past 8 months have been so busy. So busy that it took an email this morning to remind me that Boden launched their maternity collection back in early 2011. And oddly enough, I haven't acquired one piece from this UK brand yet.

I love their stuff for Hannah and with only 10 weeks to go I am somewhat tempted to pick up a few items. Come to think of it a nice maternity dress might be a good investment for the Jewish holidays in the fall and a baby naming/bris (with post baby weight) to follow.

Here are some of my favourites from the fall collection:

Straight leg cord in Fig $88US


Knot Front Top $58US
This one looks great for nursing too.

The Special Day Tunic $98US

Really tempted by this last one for an upcoming party...

Save or splurge? New baby accessories or a dress? Tough call.

No comments:

Post a Comment