Thursday, March 31, 2011

Plus One

I haven't blogged in over a week.

A few reasons...weekend in the country with family from NYC, preparing for my boss' 5 week vacation, husband in Vegas for a business trip...but mostly because I am in bed at 9pm and hovering over the toilet around 6pm.

Very proud to announce that we are expecting a new addition to the family in early October.

Everything is different this time around. Partly because of a high-energy two year old running around, partly because of morning sickness that seems to last all day long.

Either way, the maternity books still sit unopened on my bedside table (I know everything already, no?)

Don't get me wrong we're definitely excited but as an expecting friend recently said you don't have hours to ponder every symptom, read every article and figure out the size of your growing baby based on the size of a fruit.

So that's the big news! Hopefully now that I'm into the 2nd trimester I'll start feeling better soon - and can share the details of this second journey with you. I have a feeling it won't quite be the same as the first time around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment