Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blabber Mouth

It happened overnight. Hannah started speaking in full sentences and now she can't get the words out fast enough.

The cuteness started with "I like...". It was so cute and genuine at the beginning with I like mommy and I like daddy but when I like tires and I like medicine got thrown into the mix it didn't feel quite so special.

Then came I love daddy and I like daddy so much. My heart melted even though the cuteness wasn't directed at me.

And this weekend, she took it to a whole new level with " I want...". The beginning of full sentences but also many, many requests. I want supper, I want chocolate, I want it now...

The ultimate plus to this advancement in vocabulary has been a truly happy little girl. now that she can say exactly what she wants, the tantrums have all but disappeared.

Definitely a milestone week in our household!

No comments:

Post a Comment