Friday, February 5, 2010

Je Me Souviens

I never thought I would be saying this...but here goes nothing...

Thank you Quebec.

Thank you Quebec for giving me 11 joyful months to watch my daughter grow.
Thank you Quebec for paying me a significant portion of my salary so I did not have to be concerned about finances at the same time as becoming a new mom.
Thank you Quebec for paying me additional money to ensure that my daughter is well taken care of.
Thank you Quebec for allowing me to deduct fun mom/daughter activities with the child physical activity deduction.

Today, I salute the white and blue, on behalf of moms throughout the province.

And realize that things may be bigger and better in the USA but I'd rather have 12 months off than a Target next door.

No comments:

Post a Comment