Friday, February 26, 2010

Wonder Week 55

Sometimes I can't walk.

Not because I'm tired. Not because I have a leg cramp.

Because I have a 20 lb. infant clinging to my leg.

Yes ladies, we have entered the weeks leading up to Wonder Week 55. Clinginess, temper tantrums, hesitation towards strangers...oh what fun! That coupled with 4+ teeth making their debut and we're talking about one unhappy little girl.

It seems like such a shame that she would be so moody so close to her first birthday but I guess she doesn't realize that such a big milestone is approaching.

As we enter the world of programs, she is turning into a toddler. In fact, this morning she fed herself yogourt with a spoon. Granted it was messy, she quite enjoyed the autonomy.

So we will bear down and prepare for the worst and keep motivated by knowing that in a few weeks she will be her happy, smiling self again. And take heart in knowing that once we've hit the one year mark wonder weeks are far less frequent. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment