Monday, November 22, 2010

The Big News

As some of you already know I had a second baby this year. No Hannah didn't get a new brother or sister but rather I helped start up a little brand called FoodFun.

For the past year we have been developing, designing and dreaming up educational games for children that teach them about healthy eating and living. As childhood obesity continues to grow throughout North America we were crafting a concept that would let kids have fun with their food, namely healthy food.


I am so proud to announce that we launched our website today at www.foodfun.org I invite you to check out our first 3 games FoodMoves, FoodFarm and FoodFlash and see what our brand is all about.





Our games are for children between the ages of 3-8, and with Hanukah and Christmas upon us what better gift to give than the gift of health to last a lifetime.

And better yet, for each game sold, we will donate 5% of proceeds to organizations committed to fighting the childhood obesity epidemic.


I'd appreciate your help in passing this message along as we're a small grassroots company. Moms, dads, grandparents, teachers...anyone with a special child in their life.


Thanks so much and hopefully some of you will be "playing with your food" soon!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! I was very impressed with the Food Fun program! If you ever want to do a giveaway or review in the US, please consider me! Food Fun is an impressive program, much success to you!

    MoralXpression
    Angela

    ReplyDelete