Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Holiday Mismash

Chanukah and Christmas are still weeks away but here are two noteworthy shopping opportunities that have come across my inbox.

1. Pierre Belvedere Warehouse Sale

This is one of my favourite yearly sales. I stock up gift wrapping, gift bags, tissue paper and greeting cards that last me throughout the year. Plus, they've got a selection of kids' toys including educational games and puzzles.


2. Stella McCartney Kids

When Paul McCartney's designer daughter created a line for the Gap I had to check it out. But the prices were not in line with Hannah's fashion budget. Now Stella McCartney has her own kids line which features more reasonably priced fashions for kids 0-12. The items are slightly higher than I would normally pay, but hey, they are designer. Unfortunately, us Canadians are out of luck for the moment as online shipping is only available to the US.

If your kids are a bit older they will absolutely love the activities on the Playground page.

No comments:

Post a Comment