Thursday, April 22, 2010

Terrible Twos (Minus 10 months)

It's her way or the highway. At least that's what she thinks...

And if she doesn't get it, well, she'll just have a tantrum.

Lying on the floor, kicking and crying...I didn't think this was a sight I would see for at least another few months. But when I close the deck door (and she isn't outside) or I take away my keys, I know it is just moments away.

I am trying to blame it on teething which I am predicting is happening based on drooling, diarrhea and diaper rash (the dreaded 3 Ds) but I have a feeling that I can't peg this one on anything other than her mommy and daddy's genes. Used to getting things our way, or pouting until we do, making our combination of kvetching has gotten her on board early.

For now, I'm just laying her down on the floor (on a soft spot) and working on distraction to curtail the crying.

Maybe this means that our twos will be terrific?!

No comments:

Post a Comment