Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Winding Down

Summer is here. And seeing as I am not working full time I say the hell with schedules.

Our days are packed full between my 10 hours/week at the office, swimming, gymnastics, playgroup and dog walks. I dream of the day when we can just wake up and see what the day will bring.

Well, that day is not too far away. In just two weeks we will be done with our spring session of activities. So instead of waking up early on Tuesday mornings to hit the pool and resenting the term TGIF as I rush from the gym, to my moms to the office on Fridays, we will have a breather.

The one activity we have signed up for this summer is Music in the Park. With a flexible schedule and music options a few times a day, we can come and go as we please.

So, if we feel like lazing a summer day away in the park, we can do just that.

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment