Sunday, September 12, 2010

All Dressed Up

Thursday and Friday marked the Jewish New Year. And with plenty of parties and days at synagogue, Hannah's closet was brimming with dresses.

As most of you know, I love a good deal. So here's a look at her fashion steals that had the crowds ooh-ing and aww-ing.
This toile number was a birthday gift from one of my friends. The perfect little girl party dress, paired with her patent leather loafers from Target (a steal at $2.99!)

Posing with Winston in polka dots. This dress was bought last winter at Carter's. It was part of the Christmas collection, so I snapped it up after the season for $7.99. Sparkly party shoes from Marshalls were also a great buy at $12.99.
And finally, the dress I have been waiting to put her in for months. I bought this at H&M in NYC (along with the floral tights) hoping she would wear it for her first birthday. But it was too big so we broke it out for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment