Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Gingerbread Monkeys

When it comes to sales I don't monkey around.

I've been on a recent hunt for a Maclaren. We love our Bugaboo Frog but it basically takes up the entire trunk for weekends in the country. So an umbrella stroller seems like a great investment (before we splurge on a Thule roof rack).

Well, I just saved $50 on a Maclaren Quest Sport and thought I'd fill you in.

Gingerbread Monkeys, an amazing Canadian kids site, is offering 15% off everything on their website. So after all is said and done I spent $281 instead of $300+tax. I even compared this deal to buying in the States and it works out on the plus side.

Maybe you want a Maclaren too, or some Juicy Couture Baby or Puma High Tops..

Whatever your pleasure here is the discount code:B2S15

And if you do make a purchase tell them you heard about it from Midnight Mom

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment