Friday, March 12, 2010

Shop a little, Sell a little

You may have noticed that the ads on my blog have disappeared. It seems as though Google AdSense believes my blog has risk for their advertisers, ie. they are being charged for clicks that aren't legit. Hmmm....I guess money really doesn't come easy.

Well, to make up for my new lack of ads I will, from time to time, post some items for sale on this blog. As a writer I receive quite a few samples in perfectly new condition. With no use for some of them, I might as well offer them up for sale here.

So, on today's selling block:

Bonne Bonnet Bugaboo stroller Canopy cover
Add a little more pizzazz to your stroller with this "pineapple" print cover
New in box
Retails for $98 US
Price: your best offer

Bella Tunno Clutch
Perfect for a night out when you don't want to lug around a diaper bag
"Wild Thing" pattern
New with tags
Retails for $32 US
Price: your best offer

If you are interested, please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment