Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Canadian Bullseye?

Could it really be? Could my absolute favourite store finally be crossing the border?

That's right, you heard it here first.
Target may be coming to Canada.Montreal, you might ask? Of course, not...when do we ever get anything first. Real estate developers are supposedly looking in the Toronto area.

And though we would always drive the short hour to Plattsburgh, NY rather than 5 hours to Toronto (even if it means wearing 6 layers of clothes to cross the border), it gives us hope to know that whatever hits Toronto eventually makes its way to Montreal.

Honestly, I'd rather a Target store open in Burlington, VT, where I am at least once a month. It is the one state in the USA without a Target.

But beggars can't be choosers. I'll take my fill of Sonia Kashuk makeup, Circo kids' clothing and Mossimo shoes wherever I can.

You can read the press release here.

No comments:

Post a Comment