Thursday, June 10, 2010

A New Montreal Find

I typically keep my writing for Sweetspot and Sweetmama separate from this blog. But I recently discovered a great little shop thanks to my editor Vanessa.

My article about it for Sweetmama will be running in a few weeks but I think this store is a boutique any woman will love, not just moms.

So what is it already?

Lorena Rossi is a new boutique on St Laurent in Little Italy. With a tagline "everything entertaining" this store can make any hostess look like a natural.

Products range from party decor including plates, napkins and hanging lanterns to custom invitations to amazing hostess gifts.

On my radar upon a recent visit were these cute hostess gifts:
Casa room sprays $20 and candles $7.50

Mariebelle hot chocolate $21.50 -yum!
Clutches by Lireca from Caifornia $27
Change purses by Kimberly Jones Designs for $25

These are just a few of the gems at this store.

I highly suggest you check it out if party planning or party hopping is in your future.



No comments:

Post a Comment