Friday, August 13, 2010

Running Room

Hannah did a lot of tossing and turning last night. I thought it was because we barely got to spend anytime together yesterday between a job interview, a long nap, 3.5 hours at work and a media event at the newly opened Only Jeans.

Turns out I was missing her more than she was missing me because the nocturnal turning about was actually due to a runny nose. She woke up this morning with a crudy little nose. Luckily, it hasn't really affected her spirits.

She is a bit more tired than usual and I have to follow her around with a Kleenex in hand but so far we are going about our day as usual.

A huge relief considering the last time she was sick her schedule was compromised. But that was so long ago that I'm realizing how lucky I am to have such a healthy girl on my hands. Let's hear it for germs and not washing her hands every time they touch a foreign object.

So in the hopes of nipping this nose in the bud and carrying out our weekend plans to go the the St Jean sur Richelieu hot air balloon festival, I've been filling her up with liquids. Diluted OJ and apple juice, soup (which she quite enjoyed drinking through a straw at lunch), and plenty of water breaks.

Now the hardest part of all will be trying to keep myself from getting sick...

No comments:

Post a Comment