Thursday, July 9, 2009

Favourite Things

Babies come with extra baggage. Though while I am proud to not be an owner of a Diaper Genie here is a list of my mommy must-haves:

Beco Baby Carrier – stylish, comfortable and perfect for dog walking

Bébé au Lait – my solution to nursing in public

Adiri bottles – boob-like to make an easy transition from breast to bottle

Bumble Bags Natalie Tote – waterproof, tons of pockets and a structured handled make it easy to pick up

Medela Freestyle Breast Pump – it sat in the box for two weeks as I contemplated the $400 price tag but it was the best investment ever. I once made fun of the photo of the woman on the box pumping hands-free, typing away. But I won’t lie – I’ve done it countless times (not now, don’t worry)

Bugaboo Frog – a step down from the pricey Cameleon but who really needs shock absorbers anyways? In bright orange, so light and easy to fold down.

H&M baby clothes – cheap, chic and cute

Trumpette socks – cause MaryJanes are just so much cuter. A hefty pricetag but currently on sale at Tickle Tickle

Method Baby Laundry Detergent & Dryer Sheets – keeping it au natural and love the scent of rice milk and mallow

Baby OxiClean – It can get out even the most indestructible stain

Baby Steals - 'Cause who doesn't love a good deal?


No comments:

Post a Comment