Monday, July 6, 2009

A Year of Firsts

My first baby. My first year of being thirty. My first blog post.

The past few months have been full of firsts but none as pivotal as becoming a mom. Four months into it, I have far from mastered the art of mommy-hood. Rather I’ve been lucky enough to be surrounded by moms of all ages who have shared advice, tips and stories. Some solicited, even more unsolicited, but in the end, all the reason for the creation of this blog. In such a short amount of time, I have learned so much – so why not share my experiences, both good and bad, in the hopes of helping out some other moms? Whether it be in the form of advice, a smile, a laugh or a voice of commiseration, I hope to be an avid blogger (when I’m not feeding, burping, changing diapers and belting out Justin Roberts songs to soothe a fussy baby).

So on that note, let me be the first to welcome you to my blog, Midnight Mom.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! I'm so glad you are doing a blog to chronicle your experiences with Hannah and as a new mom! What a perfect compliment to your natural writing talents. I look forward to following your posts!

    ReplyDelete