Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Beck your Pardon

Some of you already know...but I am a die-hard fan of my Beco Baby Carrier.

I wear it at least twice a day while walking Winston, giving me two hands to hold on to the leash. Well, this past weekend, one of the clips broke.

We're off to the Big Apple next week and I MUST have my Beco to navigate the stairs of subway stations. So I put in a call to Enfant & Compagnie where the carrier was purchased. Within 24 hours, the owner (who I have previously written about for Sweetmama) got me in touch with the sales rep after offering to lend me her very own carrier for my week in NYC.

I am now expecting a replacement clip in the mail prior to my departure.

Amazing customer service. On all levels. Which makes me love the brand even more than I already did!

Service like this is hard to come by so Beco most definitely deserves a pat on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment