Friday, August 28, 2009

Battle of the Boobs

My boobs are big.

Sure its all relative. I'm not touting a DD rack but (without divulging my cup size) I can tell you that since I was pregnant, things have not quite been the same.

Most women, I gather, would be thrilled. I, on the other hand, am not. More than a handful is a waste and my pre-pregnancy bust line was just fine. Oh, and did I mention that I could fit into a size medium top with much ease?

Now, I have a closet full of tops that are just too tight. As the Jewish holidays approach I took inventory of my wardrobe and let me tell you, there are slim pickings. But do I really feel like going to buy a whole new holiday wardrobe when I know I will spend most of my days in Lulus anyways? Definitely not.

I've managed to fashion a few outfits that can be updated with a pair of new shoes or some other accessories. But I fondly look forward to the day when I can slip into my shirts and shimmy into my sweaters, without feeling like I am busting at the seams.

Hopefully, that day isn't too far off.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you!
    eventhough no one would believe me when I say I now have "big" boobs. It sounds like a joke, but it's real to me!

    ReplyDelete