Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Perfect Combination

Two nights ago we had a relatively good night.

One short wake up call at 1 am, after a 5 hour slumber.
Last night -not so good.

So I try to rack my brain to figure out why some nights are better than others.

Too few naps
The sleep sack
Bath time
A serving of cereal for dinner

I have ruled out the sleep sack on its own, but really think it comes down to a combo of all four.

So tonight, after hopefully a well rested day (she is currently sleeping on my arm), we will start off with some rice cereal at 5pm, followed by a 6pm bath, the nightly massage and snuggled into the sleep sack by 7:30pm.

Fingers crossed...otherwise I really am at a loss...and thinking that 5 hours of sleep was a real tease.

We'll master this eventually. I just hope its sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment