Saturday, August 8, 2009

Mission Aborted

I've lost faith in Ferber...at least for now.

Maybe she's just not ready. But after 7 nights of crying it out with no improvement in sight this just isn't working. Plus it's making her cranky during the day and has most definitely developed her vocal cords (not in a good way).

We'll let that first tooth break through, start solids and visit her doctor for a 6-month checkup in September. Then we'll re-assess.

And in the meantime, as long as anyone is able to rock her to sleep I'm fine with that. We have definitely made improvements in the boob to soothe department so let's take our success and run with it, for now.

So, you must be wondering, what will I write about now? To be honest, I'm not quite sure myself. But I am quite certain Hannah has something in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment