Sunday, August 30, 2009

On the Verge...

Of tears, of giving up, of so many emotions.

It's 2:54 and I have already been in 3 times tonight. Just sent him in because I can't take it anymore.

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a winning combination.

We have a baby naming at 10am. Really looking forward to hearing all of the moms of 1-3 month olds telling me how their babies already sleep through the night.

It seems like we are the only ones..or at least the only ones to admit it.

At this point denial would only make it worse...

Wish it was 7am (even if it means no more sleep). I can't deal with the stress of this anymore for one night.

3 comments:

  1. I just spent all morning trying to get mine to take a nap. Trust me, you're not alone, and I'll be the second to admit it. EJL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are certainly not alone! Know exactly how desperation feels in the middle of the night. It might shake your confidence, but you will get through this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there guys! You'll get there soon, every kid is different.

    ReplyDelete